Oh Christmas Tree


Oh Christmas Tree

Hi papercrafters!
DSC_0267
I have been getting very festive and my Christmas cards are in full swing.
Just loving the ‘Silent Night’ and ‘Frosted’ collections this month!
Today I thought I would share my ‘Christmas Spirit Box’ with you –  well, that’s what mine will be, I will tell you all about it in my video!
It’s what I call a triple drop down (or explosion) box and in the center is a grand Christmas Tree, just like you would find in a busy city center at Christmas.
I wanted to share how I created this little beauty so again, I have made a video which will take you through its creation so you can play too. Check out the video on my  video page on this blog, (see above).
DSC_0270
DSC_0268
DSC_0259
DSC_0257
Kaisercraft Products Used: CD156 Blue Haze Kaiser Card (4 sheets) | PK543 Paper Pack ‘Frosted’  | PS464 Blizzard Speciality Paper |  CT864 Frosted Collectables | F630 Paper Blooms Iceberg  | F627 Paper Blooms Coconut | F647 Mini Paper Blooms Iceberg | F644 Mini Paper Blooms Coconut | FL583 Wooden Flourishes Pack ‘Joy’ | Decorative Die Mini Christmas Foliage  | KC001 Kaiser Colour Paint White| FC202 Foil Cardstock Silver.
Other Products Used: Glitter | Jingle Bells | Cheesecloth | Star | Pompom Ribbon | Kindy Glitz | White Organza Ribbon | Branch and Fence punch.
I hope you find time to have a go at making this precious little box.
Thank you for dropping by.
Happy Crafting
Collette
profile
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Silver Bells Christmas Card

Masculine Quick Cards