Christmas Cheer

I have enjoyed playing with some of the new release dies this month, they can add so much to a layout!

With the ‘Holly Circle’ die,  I sprayed my die cut and sprinkled on some glitter, fixing it with a fixative spray so the glitter stayed on the page and not me!
I have used the Poinsettia die soooooooooo much!!! I love to curl the petals back with a skewer and layer them with foam tape atop each other, three layers looks fab! I love to glitter these too – after all, it’s Christmassy! Did you know you can cut two poinsettias at a time and don’t forget to use Kaisercrafts Die Release paper, (T322). Place this between the die and the paper when cutting and the paper will release easily!
The third die I used is a real favourite, (Mini Christmas Foliage). I love that I can get nine little festive branches and leaves and three little dots in just one pass. The little dots were perfect for the centre of the Poinsettias!

Kasiercraft Products used: Frosted Collection: PS464 Blizzard | P2163 Chilly | P2164 Frozen |P2166 Arctic | P2160 Wintery | P2163 Chilly |CT864 Collectables | SS321 Sticker Sheet | FC202 Foil Cardstock Silver | DD392 Decorative Die Mini Christmas Foliage | DD388 Decorative Die Poinsettia | DD566 Decorative Die Holly Circle | T322 Die Release Paper | T302 Foam Dots.
Other Product Used: Clear Glitter.
Thanks for popping by
Collette
xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2016/17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application