Genteleman card

Hello!!
 
I used the ‘Grunge’ Template in my die cutting machine to emboss those gorgeous cogs! Once embossed, I gently rubbed ‘Bark’ inkpad across the raised emboss design to give it more definition. The black cogs were also cut on my die cutting machine using the new release ‘Cogs’ stamp and die set. If you want the technique for embossing with templates, check a video I did ten months ago.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=vwR8xXUzb-I




Kaisercraft Products: Barber Shoppe Collection : PP1002 6 1/2″ Paper Pad | CT861 Collectables | FL579 Wooden Fourish Pack Gentleman | CD509 Card pack Sq Kraft | IP724 Ink Pad Bark | DD 932 Decorative Die & Stamp Set Cogs | IP 719 Ink Pad Black | T303 Foam Tape.

Happy Crafty Days

Collette
xx 

Comments

  1. This would also make a fabulous Fathers Day card. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so to Mary :). Thanks for leaving a comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2016/17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application