Christmas Wishes wall Display

I must say I do love Christmas ornaments and it is well know that if someone asks me what I would love as a gift, I always say a Christmas ornament!
I love decorating the tree. Each year I unwrap my treasure and happy memories of the person who gave it to me come flooding back. For me, as well as being my Christmas tree, it is also my memory tree!
Although my three beautiful ornaments could stand alone as stunning gifts, I decided to do a wall display that I could take out each year and hang for some sparkling Christmas cheer!
DSC_0892 (2)
I started by selecting the papers for each window. On one of the scenes I used a Kaisercraft snowflake template and texture past, while the paste was still wet I sprinkled with glitter ….. after all it is Christmas!
Once these were marked up and cut to size I painted the frame with Kaiser paint in white.  A few coats gave a lovely crisp finish. I then stuck the decorative papers cut earlier in position and stuck the frame down.
Now the fun part!!
DSC_0894
For this little vignette, I placed a gorgeous photo of Abbey on a matt and decorated with collectables and stickers. ‘
The reindeer and sleigh are from the ‘Wooden Flourish Sleigh Scene’ – aren’t they simply gorgeous? I spritzed the wooden items with white Kaisermist to soften their look and sprinkled with micro fine gold glitter.
Kaisercrafts new release Pearl string in gold  were perfect for the reigns.
DSC_0893 (2)
In this little vignette, I cut a second Santa out and popped him up. You cannot see the effect so well here but it is wonderful and three dimensional.
I love how that little collectable diamond looks so real …. if only!!
DSC_0895
The Christmas bauble is my favourite ornament. After painting it white I covered the edge in rhinestones.
The gold foil that sits in the background catches the light beautifully! Did I tell you that you get two ornaments in each pack?
I will definately be making the additions into gifts and rhinestones will feature loudly!
DSC_0896 (2)
          I painted the ‘XMAS’ title with Kaisercrafts gold paint. It is a beautiful paint; such a beautiful shimmery colour!
While it was still wet I sprinkled on some micro fine glitter ….. of course!
Kaisercraft Products Used: SB2397 Collage Photo Frame | SB2435 Snowflake Decoration | SB2434 Bauble Decoration | SB2437 Xmas Word Decoration |  FL573 Wooden Flourish Scene – Sleigh Scene | IT915 Designer Template Ornamental | P2147 St Nicholas | P2142 Bauble Garland | P2146 Fur Tree | PS462 Pretty Doilie | SS319 Sticker Sheet | CT862 Collectables | SB712 Rhinestones Yellow Deep |  EM434 Pearl String Gold | KC050 Kaisercolour Gold | KC001 Kaisercolour White | T320 Craft Glue | T324 Glaze Paste | T303 Foam Tape | T325 Glue Runner.
Other Products Used: Gold Ribbon | Sparkle Mist | Gold and clear glitter.
I had the best fun making this project. I know that it will bring a smile to my face and happy creative memories each year. I also know that it will look stunning on my wall and be a talking piece at Christmas. Why  not create your own little memory for Christmas?
Collette
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2016/17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application