Sharing a beautiful Mothers Day card using Kasiercrafts 'Always & Forever' Collection. I just love the new Rose stamp from Kasiercraft and used Copic Markers to colour it.
- After colouring, get into the fiddly ‘inside’ areas and cut them out with a craft knife (T318).
- Once this is done rough cut around your image.
- Use your craft knife for the fine areas.
- Cut remainder with either fine scissors (T316) or your craft knife.
- If you find fussy cutting with a craft knife hard, invest in a glass cutting board, your knife glides rather than drags in the self healing mat!
Kaisercraft Products Used: Always & Forever Collection – PP997 Paper Pad | CT856 Collectables | CD511 C6 Card & Envelope Packs white | CS264 Clear Satmps | DD755 Decorative Die Lace Borders | PT227 Glitter Tape Gold | CS916 Clear Stamps Occasions | PL505 Pearl strips latte.
Other Products Used: Momento black stamp pad | Copic Markers E04; E07; E08; G24; G28.
To all .... A Happy Mothers Day