'You and Me' Scrapbook Layout

Cottage Rose Collection for Kasiercraft is so soft and pretty, real shabby chic. I just love this layout which I used the new sketched Rose Embossing folder to create a sweet background and created glorious flower sprays too.


Kasiercraft Products Used: Cottage Rose Collection – P2076 Quilt | P2071 Welcome | P2072 Wallpaper | P2070 Floral Bouquet | SS311 Sticker Sheet | CT854 Collectables | F641 Paper Blooms Dusty Pink | EM995 Assorted Paper Leaves | F644 Mini Paper Bloons Coconut | IP725 Ink Pad Petal Pink | IP730 Ink Pad Avocado | EM926 Lace Pack White | EF241 Sketched Rose Embossing Folder. Other : Cheesecloth.

Enjoy the rest of your day

Collette
xxx

Comments

  1. I love it and I have the perfect photo (if I can find it)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2016/17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application