Patrick - Layout


This is my gorgeous son Patrick who hates to have his photo taken. When I get a good photo I cherish it, I love this one. I have used the beautifully feminine shabby chic collection from Kaisercraft called Cottage Rose. If you have not seen it go hunt it out, it is  so pretty. I used the grey/green tones  - I mean, after all, my son is ....a guy! Anyway, hope you like and it inspires you to get creative.


Kaisercraft Products : Cottage Rose Collection: P2073 Crochet | P2071 Welcome | PP995 Paper Pad | SS311 Sticker Sheet | CT854 Collectables | KM101 Kaiser Mist Charcoal | AS251 Alpha Sticker Sheet Ebony | MA511 Tiny Alpha Stickers. Other Products Used : Grey Ink Pad | Black sequins.

Thanks for looking
Collette
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

Silver Bells Christmas Card